Batur Caldera Sunrise TrekkingMay 9, 2017
Pinggan Sunrise Tour & Hot SpringJune 17, 2017
Caldera Sunrise Tour
Combine Both Mountain and Volcanic Lake Trips
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking one of the most beautiful places in Bali. Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking is close by Mount Batur and we take two hours from Denpasar the capital of Bali province. Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking will give the amazing views both ocean and lake batur seen on the rim of batur caldera. From the east we can see ocean and mount agung, see mount rinjani from the long distance. From the west we can see lake batur and mount batur. This trip will take you through the small forest and the activities of the local people that work as a traditional farmers. After we walk up and down the caldera we cross the lake batur by traditional canoe. During the journey to the hotel unforgettable experience we visit at the amazing coffee plantation called Luwak Coffee. Traditional Bali coffee processing and see how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process. Also you get a lot of sample herbal teas and luwak coffee (the coffee from animal) is very strong coffee.
Tour Itinerary :
- 02.00-03.30: Pick up time at the hotel
- 05.00 : Starting point.
- 06.00 : Arrive at top of caldera, where we can see the spectacular views and sunrise, while there we enjoy refreshment of hot tea or local hot coffee
- 06.45 : Continue our trek around caldera crater (along this way we’ll see/visit the traditional Balinese people and traditional local house) and next we will continue to small village called PULAK and our traditional canoe/boat is pick us up there.
- 08.30 : Cross the lake Batur to Hulundanu Temple or parking area
- 09.00: Arrive at finishing point Hulundanu Temple.
- 11.30 : Visit Coffee Plantation
- 13.00 : Back to Hotel
Pick Up Time :
- Nusa Dua :02.15 a.m
- Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu :02.30 a.m
- Ubud : 03.30 a.m
What Should To Bring :
- Trekking Shoes
- Long Pant
Price Included :
- Air Conditioned Car or Mini-bus
- One English Speaking guide /Tour Guide
- Bottle Mineral Water, Snacks, and Fruits (Breakfast)
- Entarnce Fee to Kintamani Area
- Traditional Canoe/Boat
Price : $43 USD / Pax
NB : minimum 2 Person