Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking and Hot SpringMay 4, 2017
Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar AgungMay 4, 2017
Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih Temple
MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING is the hardest trek and most beautiful views we offer. Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih Temple (the mother temple in Bali), we start at 11.30 p.m in mid night and climb through the jungle to the highest point in Bali, the summit of holy Mount Agung. From the top of this mountain, we will see the beautiful sunrise that you never seen before. You will be able to gaze at the entire island of Bali from above, as well as view the neighboring islands of Lombok and Nusa Penida also we can see lake batur and mount batur from the summit of mount agung. Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih Temple is one of the hardest trekking in Bali, entire journey takes approximately twelve hours from Besakih Temple.
Tour Itinerary :
- 21.30-22.00 : Pick-up at the hotel.
- 23:15 : Arrive at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking Explainer/Tour Guide.
- 23:30 : Begin our climb to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 : Arrive at the summit, where we can see the spectacular views and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments beverage and a snack or fruits.
- 07:30 : Begin our descent to Besakih Temple.
- 13:00 : Arrive back finishing point at Besakih Temple (parking area).
- 13:30 : Arrive at Maha Giri Restaurant for having buffet lunch.
- 14:30: Leave the restaurant and back hotel.
- (Approximate Climbing Time – 12 Hours).
What To Bring :
- Trekking Shoes
- Long Pant
Price Include :
- Air Conditioned Car or Mini-bus
- Entrance Fee to Besakih Area
- One English Speaking Explainer/Tour Guide
- Head Torch
- Drinking Water, Snacks, and Fruit
- Buffet Lunch
Pick Up Time :
- Nusa Dua : 21.45-22.00 p.m
- Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu : 22.00-22.15 p.m
- Ubud : 22.30-22.30 p.m
Price : $100 USD / Pax
NB: Minimum 2 Person