Mount Agung Trekking Via Besakih TempleMay 4, 2017
Sekumpul Waterfall Jungle TrekkingMay 4, 2017
Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung
MOUNT AGUNG TREKKING VIA PASAR AGUNG is the hard trek and most beautiful views we offer. From from pasar agung temple we start at 01.45 a.m early morning and climb through the jungle to the highest point in Bali, the summit of holy Mount Agung. Mount Agung Trekking Via Pasar Agung Temple is easier than the route from besakih temple, we start from the middle of mount agung its around 1500 m above the sea level. From the top of this mountain, we see the beautiful sunrise that you never seen before. We be able to gaze at the entire island of Bali from above, as well as view the neighboring islands of Lombok and Nusa Penida. The entire journey takes approximately seven or eight hours from Pasar Agung Temple. This is route will arrive until sunrise point if you need to reach the summit point we need 1,5 hours from this point to the top of mount agung.
Tour Itinerary :
- 22.30-23.45 : Pick-up at the hotel.
- 01:30 : Arrive at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our English-speaking guide /Tour Guide.
- 01:45 : Begin our climb to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 : Arrive at the summit, where we can see the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments beverage and a snack or fruits.
- 07:30 : Begin our descent to Pasar Agung Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 11:00 : Arrive at Pasar Agung Temple.
- 12:30 : Arrive at Maha Giri Restaurant for having buffet lunch.
- 13:30: Leave the restaurant.
What To Bring :
- Trekking Shoes
- Long Pant
Price Include :
- Air Conditioned Car or Mini-bus
- Entrance Fee to Besakih Area
- One English Speaking Explainer/Tour Guide
- Head Torch
- Bottle Mineral Water, Snacks, and Fruit
- Buffet Lunch
Pick Up Tim :
- Nusa Dua : 22.30-22.45 p.m
- Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, canggu : 22.45-23-00 p.m
- Ubud : 23.30-23.45 p.m
Price : $90 USD / Pax
NB: Mnimum 2 Person